If the weather’s kind, enjoy a game of tennis or croquet. Or just take a gentle stroll of the gardens and enjoy the views of the Teme Valley from our Orchard. Then sit down for a fabulous lunch in the Garden Café, lounges or Brookes Restaurant.
And if the rain comes down, browse the library and settle down with a book, or choose a board game to play in the lounge with steaming mugs of hot chocolate. There are DVDs to borrow, and all the rooms have DVD players, so you can snuggle and watch a movie.
Why not unwind in the spa with a wonderful range of treatments, a thermal room… and a sense of peace. The bar is open all day, too – so you can enjoy a glass of Pimm’s or a cold beer after an energetic game of tennis, or a close-hit win at croquet.
If you’re on a family holiday and want some time for romance or relaxation, why not take advantage of our crèche? Have a leisurely lunch in the restaurant or unwind in the spa while the little ones enjoy activities under the care of our crèche team. Each team member is professionally trained, fully qualified and CRB checked, and full of energy and ideas to keep children entertained.
Open daily from 9.30am to 12.30pm and 1pm to 5pm, our crèche can take children from three months to eight years old. Our rate is £10 per child per hour, with a minimum two-hour session. We strongly recommend calling ahead to reserve your place, as bookings are made on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Elms has been designed with accessibility in mind. We want all of our guests, no matter your mobility or disability, to be comfortable here and offer:
- Disabled parking available directly in front of the house
- Ramp access into the main entrance
- Disabled toilet in the main house
- Three ground floor rooms in the Coach House annex
- One disabled room with wet room bathroom in the Coach House annex
- Ramp access to Coach House rooms
- Wide doorways into all lounges, the bar and restaurant
- Ramp access to the spa
- Disabled changing and toilet in the spa
- Ramp lift into swimming pool area
- Hoist available for access in and out of the pool
- Ground floor conference/private dining rooms available
- Guide dogs permitted (small daily supplement if staying)